Last updated: November 18, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or inplural.
· Account means a unique account created for You to access our Website or parts of our Website.
· Company(referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us"or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Rivflow Group, Ltd., Suite C,Level 7, World Trust Tower, 50 Stanley St., Central, Hong Kong.
· Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
· Country refers to: Hong Kong SAR China
· Device means any device that can access the Website such as a computer, a cellphone ora digital tablet.
· Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
· Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Website, to provide the Website on behalf of the Company, to perform Websites related to the Website, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Website is used.
· Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
· Website refers to Rivflow, accessible from rivflow.com
· You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Website, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· Usage DataUsage
Data is collected automatically when using the Website.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Website by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Website or when You access the Website by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
· To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
· For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
· For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Website, products, Websites, marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
· With Service Providers: We may share Your personal data with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website, to contact You.
· For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
· With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Website, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from Your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You. Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so. Contact team@rivflow to request that your personal data be deleted.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· Comply with a legal obligation
· Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
· Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
· Protect the personal safety of Users of the Website or the public
· Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
rivflow.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting Websites' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Website Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Marion Keyes, JD, L.LM
Rivflow Group, Ltd.
Suite C, Level 7
World Trust Tower
50 Stanley St., Central
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
· Rivflow needs to perform a contract with you.
· You have given Rivflow permission to do so.
· Processing your personal information is in Rivflow's legitimate interests.
· Rivflow needs to comply with the law.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
· The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you.
· The right of rectification.
· The right to object.
· The right of restriction.
· The right to data portability
· The right to withdraw consent
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
1. Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
2. Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
3. Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Do Not Track" Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our Website does not respond to Do Not Track signals. However, some third-party websites do keep track of Your browsing activities. If You are visiting third-party websites, You can set Your preferences in Your web browser to inform websites that You do not want to be tracked. Please see Our Links to Other Websites/Third-Party for additional information.
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Links to Other Websites/Third-Party